Customer Service Representative/Office Administrator
AE Concrete specializes in delivering standard and custom precast product solutions for the civil infrastructure market including Water, Storm Water, Electrical and Communication Vaults, Chambers, Trenches, Box Culverts, Streetlight Bases, and a variety of custom precast solutions via our in-house engineering team. Quality of Work is a very important to AE Concrete as we are a CPCI, CSA, CWB, and ISO 9001-2015 certified precast plant. We have been a leading provider of civil structures for over 40 years. We value working with the marketplace to deliver and develop the products needed for the civil construction industry.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY:
AE Concrete is looking for a highly organized, positive and pro-active Customer Service Representative / Office Administrator, focused on finding solutions while providing optimal customer service. The Customer Service Representative will ensure a quick response to standard product sales calls and to provide technical sales support to clients, providing product knowledge, quotations and recommendations in-line with customer needs and specifications. As the first point of contact for all visitors and incoming calls, this position is also responsible for greeting, and directing all customers accordingly and plays a key role in setting the atmosphere of the office and promoting AE Concrete’s safety vision.
- Respond to all phone and email inquiries from clients, including contractors and consultants to provide technical information for design and installation of various types of civil projects
- Calculate prices and send quotations to contractors and consultants based on company marketing principles
- Provide initial customer interface providing product knowledge and technical information relative to customer needs
- Provide written and verbal quotations for standard Pre-Cast products
- Process customer orders for all products and generate sales and release work orders to production
- Liaise between all plant departments and assist with office technical issues and malfunctioning equipment
- Assist with administrative tasks and overflow for special projects from other departments as needed, including senior leadership team administration tasks
- Manage bi-weekly office supply orders and maintain appropriate quantities
- Receive incoming packages and prepare outgoing packages
- Coordinate and support catering and special events planning
- Any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned
- High School Diploma or preferably College Diploma (technical discipline) an asset or equivalent work experience.
- 1 – 3+ years previous experience as a Sales/Customer Service Representative
- Knowledge of SAP would be an asset
- Strong interpersonal communication and effective written and oral skills
- Above average computer skills including, Windows, Outlook, Word and Excel
- Computer aptitude (ERP System [SAP])
- Understanding of the precast industry and knowledge of the precast manufacturing techniques are considered strong assets
- Ability to achieve success and generate results both on their own as well as through teamwork
- Must possess solid organizational skills, exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines
- Flexible and adaptable to change
WHY JOIN AE:
Safety First – Workplace safety is of paramount importance at AE Concrete and all employees play a key role in our Occupational Health and Safety awareness. We are proud of our safety record and work to maintain a safe and healthy environment for all our employees.
Training Always – We believe that respect for people and continuous improvement will drive the success of ourselves and our business. Achieving this requires on-going collaboration and learning in the workplace so we can all move forward together.
Future Opportunity – We provide an attractive compensation and benefits package which recognized people for their contributions, comprehensive training and career development opportunities which support our employee’s growth with the company.
Please send your resume to the email address below with your attached resume. If you are shortlisted for the position you will be contacted by AE Concrete Human Resources department. Thank you for your interest in joining our team.