AE Concrete specializes in delivering standard and custom civil precast solutions: Electrical and Communication Vaults, Trenches, Box Culverts, Street Light Bases, and a variety of custom precast solutions via our in house engineering team. We are a CPCI, CSA, CWB, and COR certified precast plant, ensuring we can meet the requirements of your unique project requirements.
We have been a leading provider of civil structures for over 30 years. We value working with the marketplace to deliver and develop the products needed for the civil construction industry.
About the Job:
We believe that respect for people and continuous improvement will drive the success of ourselves and our business. The Purchasing and Logistics (P&L) Supervisor role is key to that success. Taking a proactive approach to improve our daily operations and making recommendations for the future the P&L Supervisor is a conduit for communication to the operations of the plant and ensures effective and timely execution of all purchasing, shipping and logistics activities.
Please note that our current operations are located on the Surrey/Langley, BC border. We are relocating to the Agassiz area by April 2024.
Reporting directly to the Plant Manager, the Inventory Coordinator ensures the effective flow of information and resources within Purchasing, Shipping and Receiving and the Plant.
– Coordinate and manage inventory levels to ensure optimal stock availability
– Develop and implement inventory control procedures to minimize discrepancies and improve accuracy
– Monitor and analyze inventory data to identify trends, forecast demand, and make informed procurement decisions
– Collaborate with suppliers to negotiate pricing, terms, and delivery schedules
– Work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure timely order fulfillment
– Generate reports and insights for process improvement
– Oversee the procurement process, including sourcing, evaluating vendors, and managing contracts
– Conduct regular audits of inventory records and physical stock counts to maintain accuracy
– Bachelor’s degree in supply chain management or a related field preferred
– Proven experience in inventory coordination or supply chain management
– Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data and make strategic decisions
– Excellent negotiation skills to effectively procure goods at competitive prices
– Knowledge of manufacturing principles and practices
– Detail-oriented with a focus on accuracy in inventory tracking and record keeping
– Strong communication skills to collaborate with cross-functional teams
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Inventory Coordinator to join our team. We offer competitive compensation and benefits package. If you are a detail-oriented individual with strong analytical skills and a passion for process improvement, we would love to hear from you. Apply now!
Please send your resume to the email address below with your attached resume. If you are shortlisted for the position you will be contacted by AE Concrete Human Resources department. Thank you for your interest in joining our team.